Thursday, June 11, 2015

I maybe blogging about pro wrestling for Wrestling Heads.

(6/7/2015) As of 2:39am, I, Lindsie Starr, will be blogging for Wrestling Heads. I am going to be sorting this out with Skits, who runs the website with some others. I feel I am betraying some wrestlers I won't mention, but, I don't know.

I maybe going to talk about independent wrestling. I maybe talking about TNA Wrestling. I don't know yet. I will update maybe.

(Update: 6/11/2015) I post my first blog and I will share with you what I said:

Hello Wrestling Heads fans!
My name is Lindsie Starr. I am a pro wrestling fan. I watch mostly TNA Impact Wrestling for the past nine years, but, I used to watch WWE programs for almost 15 years, but sadly, I had to quit due to the storylines were not good and they released my favorite wrestler, who we all know him as Chris Hero. I do have interest of the independent scene and I been followed on twitter by some of the promotions in Illinois, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. I could list who are my favorite wrestlers, but, I will mention some when I am going to give my thoughts about WWE Superstars Goldust and Stardust’s father, Dusty Rhodes, who pass away this morning.
I knew much of Dusty on WWE RAW, since his sons are on the main roster and I learned that he did appear in TNA during the early days before TNA got a TV deal. I am sure that Dusty really love his sons. I remember Dusty was on commentary with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler on RAW back on December 10th, 2007, when his son, Cody (Stardust) team up with Hardcore Holly and going for the WWE World Tag Team Titles that was held by Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Dusty watched and said about his son, his tag partner, and their opponents. I am sure Dusty was proud of Cody, since Cody and Holly won that night.
I read about Dusty ended up working with NXT talents before his passing. From Chris Hero (Who is in Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH tour entitled Mitsuharu Misawa Memorial Tour) tweeted (Who was in WWE for 22 months):
Wow. At a loss. Dream was always great to me & I’ll forever cherish the time I was fortunate to have spent listening to him. RIP.
Also, WWE Champion Seth Rollins tweeted with a photo of him, Dusty, and Triple H the night he was crowned as the first WWE NXT Champion.
I do remember watching an episode of WWE NXT when then US Champion, (Antonio) Cesaro (Better known as his real name Claudio Castagnoli) wanted to wrestle against then WWE Champion, Alberto Del Rio (Now Alberto El Patreon), but, Dusty came out and mistakenly said that Cesaro was from Sweden before Cesaro said he was from Switzerland. The cameraman showed Cesaro’s face and he was mad, before Dusty revealed that Cesaro would be wrestling against then WWE NXT Champion, Big E.
We will miss you Dusty! Thank you for being so kind to Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli and rest in peace “American Dream”!
Lindsie Starr
Follow me on twitter: @MsLindsieStarr
Thanks,
Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment