Wednesday, January 6, 2016

AIW reveals first show of 2016 and Ethan Page is in a Trial Series?

Okay, I made a promise in my last blog and I am here to tell you that Absolute Intense Wrestling's first show of 2016 is called, Don't Feed Us After Midnight on February 12 and somehow there might be one match could be announced, but, it is not official as of yet.

The flyer for it features Bunkhouse Buck and Col. Robert Parker, who if I am not mistaken, used to managed and team up with the now founder of Global Force Wrestling, Jeff Jarrett during 1988 (tagging) and 1998 (managing). Bunkhouse Buck is the original member of the Stud Stable.

Here is the flyer from AIW's Facebook page:


So, it's possible that the first match is a tag team match rematch from last month between Bunkhouse Buck and Jock Samson (With Col. Robert Parker) vs. Dick Justice and Marion Fontaine. The possible match came on a promo by Dick Justice. Here is the video:


I don't know as of yet. But, I will check with AIW on Facebook. There will be more matches announced at a later time, especially I want someone to kick Ethan Page's ass, because of last month's cheating victory with a FIREBALL?

Yes...I found out thanks to Pat Lucey. But, who did Ethan Page wrestled last month at AIW Keep The Change You Filthy Animal?


Yes, Tim Donst. I am so awful. I got this from twitter...okay, it was from Donst's twitter account!

From what I could tell, Ethan used a fireball to get the victory. I haven't heard much from Donst since last month, since he tweeted about Motörhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister passing. If all means necessary, Tim Donst is recooperating from getting a beating from Joe Gacy at CZW Cage of Death, almost getting into a accident, but damage the car he was driving, and taken a fireball from Ethan Page. Then again, I did something for Tim Donst for Christmas. Also, I found out that Tim did won some tag gold with John Gresham

So, if next month would be necessary, I would like to see if Tim Donst gets another chance against Ethan Page. But, if Page is going to play chicken, can I suggest Ben Boone to go after Page, please?

Yeah, sorry Gregory Iron. I think you need to give Mr. Boone a chance.

What the heck did I say that? I am older then Ben!

Well, speaking about Ethan Page, at the Evolve Weekend, he got three matches...A trial series. It was requested by Ethan Page via video:



So, I got an e-mail from WWN as their alerts and it stated that it was granted. The matches are the following for Page:

Evolve 53: vs. PJ Black
Evolve 54: vs. Sami Callihan
Evolve 55: vs. A member of an eliminated tag team from the tag tournament

Here is the flyer featuring Ethan Page and his opponents for that weekend (courtesy of WWN):


For the third opponent, I am thinking it could be Bill Carr from Team Tremendous, Tommy End, Drew Galloway, or even Chris Hero that Page could be wrestling against. I know Page and Chris wrestled almost a year ago in San Jose, but, I am not sure if that would be the case if Chris and Tommy get eliminated on the first night. So, whoever it is, Ethan Page got his work cut out.

I will seek more information within the upcoming days of the shows.

Lindsie Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment