Saturday, July 21, 2018

Plans for a vlog series for my main YouTube channel...

This is going to be ridiculous as it can be, because of what is on my mind. I believe this has started with the subscribing of a very well known YouTuber that was mentioned in a gay news website that was shared by someone who I liked their Facebook page, which led me to another YouTuber because of the PC games they played, which led me to another YouTuber, who made a video and much as I can say, I end up subscribing and enjoying his content, but, however, there are things that I learned and why I am planning this vlog series.

What am I talking about? MCN: Multi-Channel Network, which it's the reason why most YouTube channels are own by.


I will go into much details, like explaining at my best of MCN, why I am not in one and explain one of them followed me on Twitter, naming some that I know of, and also why one of them is making me feel weird that one of their YouTubers they have, should not be part of it, which their network is center on children, like for instance, my step-grand-cousin, Alaina, which I have to ask my aunt if she seen any of those channels and if she mention the one I am very worried about, I am going to straightforward to tell her not to have her watch him. I am saying that because I need to protect her, until she is older or if the family ends up in California and some luck, I run into him. 😅

No, but, in all serious, I am trying my best to look out for Alaina, since soon, my aunt and my uncle will no longer will watch Alaina and I don't know what to say about her mother, my step-cousin, on the matter. So, yeah, this is what is going down.

Just let you know, no, I am not in one and certainly won't join any due to reasons, one being after some MCN screwed a YouTuber who does Minecraft animations and another reason is reliable music that I use that I can trust. Believe me on this, I had made videos about the music channel that I trust, due to some stupid bot accounts went ham on my videos that had the music in my outros that really want me to use a music channel that they were promoting on their channel, which I end up reporting that music channel plenty of times, because of them botting my comments and bypassing my list that should caught them as spam, which I am very angry at YouTube for not preventing this to be happening and should take them down. But, the reason why I am not using that music channel is the bots they use and the other is they stole music from others without permission and put in their description that to e-mail them if the person or music group wants to contact them to take their music down, which it tells me that they stole music.

So, yeah, that is all I have to say.

Videos will be work on.

I don't know when to release them.

No comments:

Post a Comment