Sunday, January 30, 2011

Royal Rumble,snowstorm...

Well, tomorrow night is the WWE pay-per-view, Royal Rumble. This is the first one of 2011. Except for one thing, there is a twist. The usual tradition of the Royal Rumble had 30 superstars entering the Royal Rumble, except for one year, which they only had 20, I heard. But, this year there is 40 superstars entering. Now I know that only two divas who entered the Royal Rumble. Chyna, first ever diva who won the intercontinental championship, enter the Royal Rumble in 1999 and 2000 and Beth Phoenix who entered last year's Royal Rumble and she eliminated The Great Khali, by kissing him and getting him out of the ring, right before CM Punk got to her and eliminated her with a GTS (Go to Sleep). So this year is going to be a dozy, because this year's Royal Rumble match will be 76 minutes long, so by our luck, we get through with the three matches before that. Yes, there are three matches:

Randy Orton vs. The Miz (c) for the WWE Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs. Edge (c) for the World Heavyweight Championship
LayCool (Layla & Michelle McCool) vs. Natalya (c) for the Divas Championship.

So what are my predicitions?

Randy Orton will win the WWE Championship
Edge will retain the World Heavyweight Championship
Natalya will retain the Divas Championship

and...

My first pick of who will win the Royal Rumble is Triple H!

But, if he doesn't...

My second pick will be Wade Barrett!

But, if he doesn't

My third pick is going to be John Morrison!

Hopefully I will have the results tomorrow night!


One thing I got to talk about is the snowstorm that we are having. It's looks so crazy every time it's snows! It sucks for those who have to travel, but hey, look at the bright side, you can have a snowball fight!

Oh, by the way, on twitter, I am following over 140 twitter users, including ReDPreZ87, who is Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's own, Jay Lethal's brother, Muhammad, who got attack by Ric Flair, and no I am not kidding, it's really is Jay Lethal's brother! Also I follow Alberto Del Rio's ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez. His is RRWWE. Don't you think that Ricardo can speak Spanish every time! HE CAN SPEAK ENGLISH! If you want to know who I follow, check out my profile and see who I am following. Also I have 40 followers, which it's weak...hoping to get 60 more!

Got to go peeps...Oops sorry Christian! I have to call up my friend Reggie, he is such a turkey when it comes to everything, including calling Alberto Del Rio a burrito!

Miss Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment