Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trish Stratus is expecting, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins 4/6/2013

Trish Stratus is expecting
Well I heard about Trish Stratus is pregnant as she announced it at the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony this evening. She was getting inducted to the Hall of Fame and she had to mention about it. She is due this September. WWE posted on their website. I wish for Trish and her husband Ron to have a healthy family.

Kassius Ohno
It seems that Kassius Ohno competed in two matches for WWE Axxess. He faced against R-Truth last night and this afternoon he faced against Jake Carter. No word on him if he won both matches. I am not pretty sure if he attend the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony. I would love to go with him to see Trish Stratus to be inducted.

Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins is my friend, Domi's favorite wrestler and she is dying to see any photos of him at WWE Axxess. I wish I was there and make her dreams come true. I would love for her to meet him. I could see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment