Thursday, February 13, 2014

I want to see Jeff Jarrett & AJ Styles vs. Chris Hero & Tim Donst

Okay, this is going to sounds so silly, but, I am going nuts about it. See, I been re-following Jeff Jarrett on twitter, since Jerry Lawler had a massive heart attack about less then two years ago. I found out that he quits TNA Wrestling weeks ago and I find out why in a video:



JEFF JARRETT SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE LEAVING TNA WRESTLING from Kevin Sullivan on Vimeo.

It seems that it could be a documentary on Jeff Jarrett in the independent scene with his wife, Karen. I don't know what to say about it, but, if there is any suggestions for Jeff to wrestle against anyone, I would like to see him and AJ Styles vs. Chris Hero and Tim Donst, Jarrett vs. Styles, Jarrett vs. Hero, and Jarrett vs. Donst. I know this sounds so strange, but, I guess this would benefit the fans. I don't care who will book the match. As long as four great wrestlers can wrestle, I am fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment