Thursday, February 6, 2014

WWE are morons to do something real stupid as an article while they hide their stupid mistakes

I was just going through my Gmail and I went to see the latest from WWNLive Alerts for their upcoming shows, when I saw something that makes me livid, WWE post on their website an article about Ring of Honor and got the stories from Tyler Black, who wrestles currently in the WWE as Seth Rollins, since 2011, Bryan Danielson, who wrestles currently in the WWE as Daniel Bryan, since 2009, Claudio Castagnoli, who wrestles currently in the WWE as Antonio Cesaro, since late 2011, Colt Cabana, who used to wrestle in the WWE in 2008 as Scotty Goldman and best friend of CM Punk and host of the podcast, The Art of Wrestling, and Gabe Saplosky, the man who founded Ring of Honor, now owns Dragon Gate USA and Evolve Wrestling. One thing that in the article broke me down in tears is what Claudio Castagnoli said. This is what he said:


I had a show with a friend, and they had one of those do-or-die tryouts in New Jersey. I died, but I did well. I was brought back and competed against Nigel McGuiness in my first real ROH match and against Alex Shelley in my second. Then I was just kind of wrestling in Ring of Honor mostly for the ROH Pure Title against Nigel. When Chris Hero came in during the [Combat Zone Wrestling]-ROH feud, I turned on ROH and joined CZW. It was the first run of The Kings of Wrestling.

Claudio mentions his friend and trainer, Chris Hero, who was in WWE for 21 months as Kassius Ohno. I was shock that Claudio did not say, Kassius Ohno, but Chris Hero, I was in deep, yet, I remember that WWE really make me upset for releasing Chris, yet, he's mention in the article. What's worse is the photos that WWE posted on their website, had Tyler Black's feud of former Ring of Honor star and current TNA Wrestling Superstar and 4 time X-Division Champion, Austin Aries and Claudio's feud and reunion with Chris. It really hurts me. Even though, this article is a stupid way, since their stupid mistakes like releasing Chris, bringing back Batista, having a shitty Royal Rumble that I did not watch, yet I saw everything on my twitter timeline, and being so mean to the fans who bring posters of former WWE superstars, like CM Punk. In fact, this article that happen is a way to hide their stupid mistakes and should be ashamed about it. If there is any fan who wants to know about Ring of Honor, Chikara, Combat Zone Wrestling, Dragon Gate USA, Evolve, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, westside Xtreme wrestling, Pro Wrestling Noah, heck even Absolute Intense Wrestling or any of the wrestling promotions that house Claudio Castagnoli, Tyler Black, Bryan Danielson, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, CM Punk, Nigel McGuiness, Austin Aries, Jimmy Jacobs, and others that I could list on here, including Tim Donst who follows me on twitter, search online, ask them or even me. Because I had to know about this as much, since 2009 when I had to look up on Bryan Danielson and finding where the late Lance Cade was up to, before he pass away in August of 2010.


Believe me on this, WWE needs to be ashamed on what they are doing.

If you want to see the article and the photos, click here for the article and click here for the photos.

If you want to support the independent scene, follow the wrestlers, the promotions, and buy the merchandise. Mostly check out SmartMarkVideos.com and ProWrestlingTees.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment