Sunday, January 25, 2015

Justin Gabriel quits WWE-Independent Pro Wrestling welcomes him with open arms

About more than a few hours ago, Paul Lloyd, formerly known as Justin Gabriel quitted WWE. There are reports swirling that it was more than a few days ago. I am not sure, but, because of this, a lot of independent promoters are going to take this chance to book to his name he made famous in South Africa, PJ Black. For those who are wondering why this name? Well, PJ is short for Paul Junior, since he was named after his father, the late Paul Lloyd Senior, who wrestled as the Pink Panther in most of his career before he pass away in 1999 in South Africa. I don't know where Paul got the last name is beyond me (You have to ask him yourself if you follow him).

I have got word that Pro Wrestling Syndicate has book him for the end of this month. I am hoping that others would book him, including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Absolute Intense Wrestling, Evolve Wrestling, Combat Zone Wrestling, AAW Pro, and maybe Beyond Wrestling.

There are many videos of PJ Black out there from his days in South Africa on YouTube.  Mostly he has been accompanied by his valet and he has been in tag team matches too. There is one of him in an eight man tag against Ares, who has been trained by Chris Hero.

If you are going to be asking me who I want PJ Black wrestling in who can book him, I hope he can wrestle against Tim Donst, Chris Hero, Ethan Page, Joey Ryan, Brian Myers, Drew Galloway, Eddie Kingston, Johnny Gargano, Matt Sydal, Jesus De Leon, Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, JT Dunn, and David Starr (NO RELATIONS TO ME!).

I think that's a list I can say.

Welcome PJ Black to the world of Independent Wrestling and thank you for bringing your fans too. This is one ride you don't want to miss.

Note: STAY AWAY FROM AUSTIN ARIES AND/OR HIS SEMINARS! If you want to learn about the roads of the United States ask Chris Hero! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment