Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Google sends me this message, due to people from the European Union are reading my work...

I am going through my blogs and I get this message from Google:


European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.

Well, I did not see this on any news reports.

For those who are wondering, what is the European Union? Well, the answer is it's a Union of countries in Europe. Even though according to Wikipedia, there are 28 countries, it should be 29, but, since England and Scotland are counted as the United Kingdom. Besides that, there are 27 other countries.

But, I am confused about it. I don't know why this affect me, since I am an American and I know that the United States is not part of the European Union. So, why do I care? Right, my readers...well, if this is a problem, I should block those who is not allowed to see it, but it would be unlawful for my friend Valentyna... this is so confusing!

Anyone who can explain to me about this notice, feel free to leave a comment, just no cursing, unless you really need too.

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment