Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lindsie Starr's wonderful wrestling blog entry! With so much mention of Chris Hero?

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the month of May. My birthday was eight days ago and I really enjoyed watching Evolve 60 and 61 during the weekend and I really love watching Chris Hero wrestling in the main event of Evolve 60 on the FITE TV app.

Actually...



Okay, that's the iOS version...and I do have an iPad Mini 2...but, I also have a Samsung Galaxy S6, which has Android...so here is this version...


It's the damn emojis! *Laugh weirdly*


Anyway, I wanted to bring up something else...


Okay, that's not it! Well, it was Mother's Day and Chris wrestled in Denver for some kinda Lucha comedy wrestling show...but, enough with the shenanigans, this is actually brought up my attention while I was trying to find out if Chris is going to be at Beyond Wrestling next month as he is going to be going back and forth between the US and the UK, when I saw this video on Beyond Wrestling's Facebook Page: 



I got so emotional that Beyond Wrestling went this route. I don't hold towards ill of Chris, JT Dunn, Donovan Dijak, Chris Dickinson, John Gresham, Jordynne Grace, and Kimber Lee, because all of them played a stupid incident that was almost mirrored to that of what took place on WWE RAW in 2007. For Death by Elbow, they play the role of (The late) Umaga, Trevor Murdoch, and (The late) Lance Cade, while Donovan Dijak, Chris Dickinson, John Gresham, Jordynne Grace, and Kimber Lee are that of John Cena and Candice Michelle.
Candice (c) and John vs Cade & Murdoch (c) and... by TKODiva

So, yeah compare that main event from 2007 to the controversial ending that took place last month and tell me that I am so crazy!

Even though it was about nine years ago, things had change...Candice Michelle has three girls, Lance Cade died from pain killers that made his heart grew, Umaga also died, but, I forgot how he died, John Cena is a reality game show host and also a reality star, but, I don't know if he is wrestling again, so please follow Wrestling Heads on twitter...and as for Trevor Murdoch....

Kurt Angle ran into him and post this recently:




But, are you wondering, do I hate Chris Hero because of what happened at Beyond Wrestling? No, I don't, because someone like me can go past it.

However, I do also want to mention that Chris tweeted me like five hours after my birthday and he was heading to Canada for House of Hardcore 14 and I don't hold ill towards him for that. After all, Chris is a very kind man.

Okay, I do want to wrap up this blog, but, before I do, follow Wrestling Heads for next week for PWG Prince. Chris is going to be facing against "Mr. Athletic" Jeff Cobb.



Lindsie Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment