Monday, December 12, 2016

So, back to the rumors again...

When will anyone learn?

So, last night, thanks to Smash Wrestling tweeting out about it, the usual rumor about Chris Hero returning to the WWE is once again, garbage. I made a video on my main YouTube channel last night and again today regarding of the rumor.

Here is my video from last night that has so far 25 views:



Now here is a video I made today:




Due to how things went down, Chris tweeted about it:



I somehow remember there were rumors like this about two years ago. Chris and I got livid and now it's happening again and people are either taking this seriously. I always rely on one person who would say if this is true and it's Chris himself. So, for anyone is believing the rumors, stop it. Chris tweeted about this and I made videos about it.

Lindsie Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment