Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year!

This is a weird title, but, I have to get it out of the way. Yes, Hanukkah has fall on Christmas...well it started yesterday on Christmas Eve, which it is also Chris Hero's birthday and uh...this happened:

So, uh yeah...I am so crazy!

But, while I am waiting for my brother to get up, I will be posting on my main YouTube channel a vlog and also will do a longest gameplay I ever done on my gaming channel, which it will be Minecraft: Pocket Edition, which it will be my gift for my subscribers! Although I lost two subscribers on my main channel in the last day or so, because it's YOUTUBE! So, if you want to join me on my main and gaming channels, please subscribe and also turn on the bell! The reason why is that you will be notified of my uploads and you won't be unsubscribed by those greedy jerks!

So, yeah, my main channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/misslindsiestarr

And my gaming channel, which I will have Minecraft: Pocket Edition up for today: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdnnhoCAsEp6TGjzMiZ98A

Understand this, I do want to reach the ultimate goal of 50 million subscribers like PewDiePie has and get the Ruby Play Button, but, I do want to get 100 thousand subscribers to get the silver play button and work my way up to 1 million subscribers to get the gold play button and 10 million subscribers to get the diamond play button.

If you don't believe me, then watch this:

100k silver play button:


1 million gold play button:



10 million diamond play button:

50 million ruby play button (aka PewDiePie's Brofist logo):



Please do not get mad at me. I see it like how I can. The videos are from YouTube creators I subscribe to.

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment