Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My thoughts about if Chyna will be inducted to the WWE Hall of Fame

So, 9 months ago I made this video on my YouTube channel and it got 2.2k views with some throw hate and others were sad:





However, some wanted her to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. To be honest, I would want her to be, but, it won't be happening, because there was rumors that Chyna was really angry about her time in WWE and it implies on the (now) Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events, and Creative, Triple H, was taken from her to the (now) Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon, from a long time ago. However, when the WWE RAW episode aired a memorial, fans were in an uproar about it.

I am not sure if this will be happening anytime soon.

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment