Thursday, May 25, 2017

Will Tim Donst be ever booked again?

I don't know what is going on with Tim Donst, since he was not wrestling last weekend. He was hanging with his cousin's wife while she was on Twitch streaming games, which I could not watch them, due to my laptop I am using is acting up and really bites when it comes to streaming and watching videos. But, enough about me, this is about Tim Donst. As you are well know that I am very worried that he has not been booked for this weekend, Absolute Intense Wrestling JT Lighting Tournament, because he's their champion, the Absolute Champion and for the last few tournaments that I am well known about, because of Tim, this is the second time he is not in the JT Lighting Tournament. You are wondering, "Why it is the second time?" and I am going to explain.

Two years ago, Tim Donst did not part take in it due to his health. He had a tumor on his right kidney and had to get it removed, which he could not wrestled until he was cleared to wrestle, which he had after the tournament ended. The following year, he did, but did not win. As far as I been following that promotion, I don't know why, but, at least the Absolute Champion would be booked, but, now I don't know if Donst will be booked, since he is the Absolute Champion, he might be.

But, that's not the only promotion I am worried. Combat Zone Wrestling has not been booking Tim Donst either. I don't recalled when he wrestled last with CZW, but, I don't know if he will be booked with them, but, he needs to be booked with them. At least for another Tournament of Death, since he was in it last year and got featured in a documentary by Vice on HBO and on the Vice YouTube Channel. I don't know if that really helped out Donst's popularity, but, at least they show him as what happened, when he lost to Rickey Shane Page in the first round.

I wish other promotions could book him, like Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, AAW, Beyond Wrestling, Progress Wrestling, Smash Wrestling, and New Japan Pro Wrestling, just to name a few. I wish I could advocate for him, but, that's really up to him and his fellow wrestlers who are currently in them. It would be worth it that he would wrestle in PWG, so Skits could see him wrestle live. I feel he would be going up against some of the legends and icons of New Japan. Heck, if he was in AAW, he would go up against Sami Callihan or put on a clinic against Eddie Kingston. Progress Wrestling or any of the UK wrestling promotions should book Donst against Marty Scurll, Pete Dunne (If he is allowed to, since he has a contract with WWE), Tyler Bate (Same thing), and Zack Sabre Jr., just to name a few. I don't know how I can put this, but, this is one thing I know.

But, one, which that may force him to be permanently be signed with them and maybe scouted by WWE is World Wrestling Network, mostly with Evolve and FIP, but, that means he can't go nowhere without permission.  However, he maybe scouted by WWE talent agents and could be considering to be signed with WWE, which it could be very bad, because of money that I can't afford to watch.

I am just putting into my thoughts into this and deep down inside, I would answer my own question:

Will Tim Donst be ever booked again?


Yes, he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment