Thursday, July 13, 2017

Why I am feeling that Kenny Omega is destine to face against Kota Ibushi in the finals of the New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Climax

Hey my readers out there! Lindsie Starr here, bringing back with another blog and yes, let me just say that I been having a very good morning, especially when it came to watching Kenny Omega for an hour. What? I know he wrestled for an hour at New Japan Pro Wrestling Dominion! Your confused here aren't you? Well, let me just say, just watching him talk about him winning the IWGP United States title and the G1 Climax was really enjoying as much of him wrestling. You see New Japan had on their World streaming services a free live stream of a show called Wonderland and Kenny was a guest on their show. He talk about him winning the IWGP United States Championship in California and promise to keep the title in pristine and issues any challenger for the title. I know he did mention the other titles including the IWGP Intercontinental Championship, which  Hiroshi Tanahashi is the current champion, that the belt was not looking good. I have to agree with Kenny on that due to the fact it was Tetsuya Naito who made the title damage and Tanahashi had to beat Naito for it, because Naito has been disrespecting the title and the company by breaking it. In fact, I am really glad that Kenny Omega is the inaugural IWGP United States Champion, because what happened if Tetsuya Naito won the title? Well if you were paying attention to Night 1 broadcast of the New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Special, you know Jim Ross said that if Naito won it, he would throw it in the Pacific Ocean. Not good if you ask me.

Kenny did said that he wanted the bosses of New Japan Pro Wrestling to grant him control of who he wanted to wrestle, because he did issue any challengers and I highly think there would be a few who should, most likely, JT Dunn, which I haven't seen a tweet from him nor anything on his YouTube channel or Instagram. Then there is Austin Aries, which a lot of people would want to see him vs. Kenny, but, I am feeling it could be a squash match, but, I forgot that he has been a  former two time Ring of Honor World Champion and a former TNA World Heavyweight Champion and since I found out that WWE release him, that could be in the cards, but, I highly think he maybe gunning for the ROH World title from Cody (Rhodes) to be a three time ROH World Champion, since he was the one to have the most reigns, until Adam Cole won it three times, which the first due to a tournament, second due to beating Jay Lethal in Vegas, and third when he beat Kyle O'Reilly in New Japan Pro Wrestling Wrestle Kingdom 11, which ROH management allow that to happen and New Japan Pro Wrestling bosses approved it.

I also could see Keith Lee challenge the title, but, Kenny needs to study him a bit. Highly recommend for Kenny to go watch Keith's matches against Chris Hero, one being Beyond Wrestling. I would like to see Kenny vs. Tim Donst, but, Donst feels weird when the last time he was in Japan due to him not knowing anyone, but, he could be friends with The Elite, if Kenny and The Young Bucks has no problem with. But, I don't think so, since I would like to see Donst in Germany wrestling in wXw, if he beats David Starr for the wXw Shotgun title in NOVA Wrestling. Another wrestler who Kenny could face and may do it in Japan is Benjamin Boone. I know I am being weird on this one, but, both men are in great shape and it would be interesting to see how these two go at it, plus Ben said that he really want to go to Japan!

There might be one wrestler that Kenny could get injured from, since he stated in the show that going up against Minoru Suzuki in the G1 Climax, he would be injured by him, is Matt Riddle. Riddle is a former UFC fighter and he is currently the World Wrestling Network Champion. It would be crazy to see this happen, but, I highly doubt he won't wrestle, since Riddle is committed to WWN and he said that he want to be in the WWE, but, that only happens if he becomes the Evolve Champion.

I could list more and give my reasons, but, this blog is about Kenny Omega and the one man who he wants to face in the finals of the G1 Climax, KOTA IBUSHI!

Yes, but, why? Why did Kenny said that? Why could it be anyone else? There is a reason why and we may see the side of Kenny Omega that some haven't seen in a while. From what I recall from the stream, Kenny said that he felt that Kota desert him to be a heavyweight wrestler, while he (Kenny) was a junior heavyweight wrestler in New Japan, but, them as a tag team in DDT Pro and some time in New Japan, was a whole another story. All I know is the fire in Kenny's eyes were so determine that he wants to face Kota Ibushi in the finals of the G1 Climax. Kenny said that the comedy side of him will come out and he knows that Kota will be too. I know that he has a lot of other wrestlers that he has to go through, like for instance as I said before, going up against Minoru Suzuki, who had been in MMA boughs and Kenny knows that he could be injured in the tournament, like what he was last year, when he cut his back in a match and it was bad, but, he got patch for it. Also Kenny says that if Suzuki-gun interferes in their match, he will have Bullet Club to go after them. So, they will on standby if Suzuki-gun starts a war against Kenny Omega. Another one he mention was Juice Robinson. Kenny said that Robinson had been in WWE and he was wondering why he did leave WWE to be in New Japan and Robinson says that he wanted to be in the G1 Climax, but, it took for Robinson for a while to get in this year's. I am not keen on Juice Robinson, since his time in WWE NXT roster, since the only feud that he had was against Tyler Breeze and if I recall, Chris Hero had called Breeze, the Booty Man...okay, no more!

Kenny also talk about wrestling against Bad Luck Fale and he wants Fale to give him his best. He mentions about Seiya Sanada and he don't like what Sanada has become and wants Sanada to be the wrestler that he was before Los Ingobernables de Japon, which Kenny mention about Sanada's time in All Japan Pro Wrestling and TNA Wrestling, which I do agree, because the Seiya Sanada I seen in TNA Wrestling on TV was the best, because he beat Austin Aries for the TNA X-Division title before Aries got the title back from him. Kenny mention that Takaaki Watanabe aka EVIL, is the future, which I do agree, but, I am still mad at him for biting Chris Hero's face at Smash Wrestling back in 2014. Kenny better protect his face from Watanabe!

I know some would want to see someone else, like Skits, my friend, wants Zack Sabre Jr to win, but, I am not sure to see a member of Suzuki-gun to win the tournament or the leader of Suzuki-gun. There is some others that could win if New Japan don't give Ibushi vs. Omega in the finals, which one I want to see Hiroshi Tanahashi or maybe Kazuchika Okada, which it would be weird if the IWGP Heavyweight Champion wins it. But, he will be wrestling against Omega in the tournament. Of course, Kenny will be going up against Michael Elgin, but, I can't see Elgin to win and I am really livid that he whoop Tim Donst and Chris Hero in matches, with against Donst in AIW and Hero in IWA Mid-South. I really want Kenny Omega to make it to the finals of the G1 Climax and Kota Ibushi too, because it is destine for both to go at it to see who is the best and if so, let their comedy side that they done in DDT Pro would be nice and I hope Nick and Matt Jackson get some footage of that match and use it for their Being The Elite YouTube Channel. What? I have to think like a YouTuber too and some of their matches do get on the channel.

Well, that's all of what I am going to say.

Until then...

...what? Oh, who do I want to win in the finals? Kenny Omega, duh. I like him as who he is and I have an article of him being interviewed from SLAM Sports that he wrestled against a cute nine year old girl in DDTPro, which I don't find it offensive, but KAWAII!

No, he is not a pervert nor a pedophile, morons!

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment