Saturday, October 21, 2017

Kaiju Big Battel do TWITCH?

Well, I am going to seek therapy for this, but, I watch Kaiju Big Battel on Twitch.tv and let me tell you, it got very odd. First off, I have no problem with Kevin Gill being on commentary. Second, I don't know why before Kaiju show went down, there was a WWE 2K18 Create a Superstar (Or Create a Wrestler) battle royal with some streamers, one of them I know of, Tucker, also know by his online name, IIJERiiCHOII, which I don't know how he came up with that. But, talking about him would be another time and I need to slap myself a few times for that. There were some oddness, one being that of Dr. Cube, looking heavy. Usually if looking online, searching onto YouTube, Dr. Cube in the past wasn't like this, especially when he was with Chris Hero in the ring, which it was years ago. I was trying to figure out who was being Dr. Cube. You have to understand that there is someone who voice the character and then you have someone being the character. I don't care on who is voicing Dr. Cube. It was that someone was being the character. However, let me explain about Dr. Cube being in Chikara Pro three years ago and two years ago being in San Jose with Kaiju. I know this is going to be crazy, but what happened on those two occasions.

Well, let me explain. Three years ago, in Chikara, which it would be September of 2014. Chikara was being re-ignited after it went on hiatus back in 2013. At that time it was their annual King of Trios and also brought back the stable that was created back in 2009, Bruderschaft des Kreuzes (Translated to Brotherhood of the Cross), which at that time was re-branded as BDK3 because at that time, it was only three, Ares, Dr. Cube, and Nøkken. However, someone was pretending to be Kaiju's villain, to gain Bruderschaft des Kreuzes leadership, Jakob Hammermeir, who was last seen before Chikara's hiatus, as being the punching bag for Tim Donst. I know I should not say that, but, it was how I see it through YouTube. The next time someone was Dr. Cube was in San Jose in April 2015. From what I could gather from Instagram, the Dr. Cube attack his own minions. It was really this time, was Chris Hero, the suppose ally of Dr. Cube, but it turns out that by his own words that he says that Dr. Cube is dead. However, the following April, which it was last year, Dr. Cube was alive and he send out one of his minions, which it was Leva Bates in costume most of the match, against Kota Ibushi in a title match. I was not familiar with the host at that show that took place in Dallas.

But, who was Dr. Cube this time around? It took me some suspicion, but, after a tweet or two and re-watching to the stream to the part of when Dr. Cube came out and should know that there was one man who I should know and the scars that Dr. Cube was well over two months ago. Something was make me think that Dr. Cube won't do something stupid as the one man who I know who would be him, because the scars were from a hardcore match and there was a hardcore match at Absolute Intense Wrestling back on August 26th of this year. AIW Absolute Champion, NOVA Pro Safety Wrestler, CZW New Savior and maybe next CZW World Champion, former Chikara Young Lions Champion, Tim Donst is Dr. Cube. I should saw this coming since the beginning of the stream last night after poor Kevin Gill call the game bout with those streamers, one being Tucker. This was really insane. I was trying to figure out, but, the damn scar of Dr. Cube was two months ago.

But, my thoughts is why Tim? All I know what happened during the Kaiju invasion in Chikara was the leaving of Donst's former trainer, Chris Hero, Donst in an alliance with a mask wrestler Hydra with a tag team match against two of Dr. Cube minions, the feud against Ultra Mantis Black, the end of Hydra, and the beginning of Bruderschaft des Kreuzes with Ares, Claudio Castagnoli, Tursas, Pinkie Sanchez, Sara Del Ray, and Daizee Haze. It's very bizarre to me. This does not make any sense. Let alone I should know, like trainer, like student, Chris Hero being Dr. Cube in San Jose and Tim Donst being Dr. Cube in Long Beach. Both in California within a two year span. I don't have much, but, I am going need time to think.

Thank you for reading this,
Lindsie Starr

Follow me on all social networks:

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mslindsiestarr
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lindsie_starr
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/misslindsiestarr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/misslindsiestarr

No comments:

Post a Comment