Monday, August 28, 2017

Sexy Star is Blackball from Pro Wrestling

Courtney Rush aka Rosemary and Sexy Star (credit Composite via wrestlingnews.co)


So, this weekend was the Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide show Triplemania XXV (25 for those who don't know roman numerals) and what is making me to be interesting into this? Well, two things. One, the show is on Twitch in both English and Spanish and two, Courtney Rush got injured at the show and the wrestling community is in an uproar.

So, what happened? I got a notification from twitter and it was from Cherry Bomb or by her Global Force Wrestling name, Allie, tweeted this out:
So, I was wondering, What is going on? Why did Cherry Bomb tweeted about Courtney Rush? What happened to Courtney Rush? As my timeline on twitter was unfolding that Courtney Rush (or Rosemary, to those who watch GFW Impact) was injured and Sexy Star was to blame. But, why? I see a lot of guys talking trash about Sexy Star and I wanted to know what happened? So, I decided to follow Courtney Rush on twitter and hope she explains what happened.

She did yesterday and this is what she said on twitter:
 For those who are wondering what she is say, let me shortened it for you. What happened is that Sexy Star injured Courtney Rush in the maneuver known as the armbar and hurt her. After the match ended, Sexy Star goes around saying that what happened to Courtney was nothing more as a work. Sexy Star did not apologize to Courtney Rush. It makes me so angry and upset that someone like Courtney Rush, who, as Rosemary, have hold the GFW Knockouts Title for over 260+ days, get injured by a fellow wrestler and don't get an apology from said wrestler, then something is really messed up here! Also, for those who are not believing me, watch this:
Everyone on Twitter knows. What happened to Courtney Rush is terrible. I hope Courtney gets her arm put back in place and as for Sexy Star, she is blackball from Pro Wrestling! For what she did and how everyone within the wrestling community, both fans and wrestlers, she might as well leave pro wrestling for good! No one will book Sexy Star and let it stay that way!

 Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment