Monday, March 5, 2012

I haven't been blogging for a while

I haven't been blogging for a while, because I was looking for a way to make money and been using Twitter and Facebook to make me calm, but since I want to get this going, I want to say something. I been getting Twitter users who are claiming that they are either YouTube or GetGlue staff and they are giving away prizes. Well I am here to tell you that they are fake and need to be reported for spam. I have contact GetGlue about this and they are taking care of it. As for YouTube, I send them a tweet and I post a message on their forms, and I have not heard from them. Anyway here is what you can do:


If you are getting a message by a twitter user who claims that they are from GetGlue or YouTube, this is what you can do:

1. Copy the name of the Twitter User and their web address.
2. Report them to twitter by using the drop down menu.
3. You must contact either GetGlue through their e-mail, which its: GGSupport@getglue.com or for YouTube, try tweeting them @YouTube, and see if they respond.

I would like for any of my readers to send me a list of twitter users doing a fake prize give away, please send me an e-mail: MissLindsie@gmail.com, with the subject, Twitter User fake prize giveaway links. I will be posting it on my blog for other users to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment