Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A wedding invitation...

I am doing a blog about something that just happened to me or should I say my mother. See, just a few hours ago, one of my mother's friend came by over to our house and I was thinking that she wants to talk to my mother about school stuff, but I was wrong. She came by to give to my mother a wrapped box. Inside of the box was a WEDDING INVITATION! It seems that my mother's friend's second son is getting married and they are having two ceremonies on Saturday & Sunday. But, that's not all, the first wedding ceremony takes place in Parsippany, New Jersery, 13 days after my birthday, which my birthday is May 6th! The second wedding ceremony takes place in Livingston, New Jersey, the next day, which means it's two weeks after my birthday!

This is so not right! For those who are wondering, I AM NOT GOING TO THE WEDDING!

There is no one else that I don't know, except for the family who invites mine and the last one I went to by my mother's friend had for her young daughter, I was so miserable!

I want to say that they want to put us up in a hotel room. Also, I would buy two dresses! I rather spend money on buying the Wrestlemania 29 package and buy a dress for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony! This is bullcrap!

I already had too much bullcrap from last night thanks to WWE Smackdown Diva AJ Lee & WWE Smackdown Superstar & current World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan with their kissing before & after Daniel Bryan's match against WWE RAW Superstar, Zack Ryder!


Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment