Friday, December 4, 2015

Stay away from CelebVM!

I am kinda disappointed that people I follow tweets about CelebVM as they tweet about it and it's mentioned once in awhile. I don't know if CelebVM is connected with the people who run One Hour Tees, who runs many tees sites like Pro Wrestling Tees, Clothesline Apparel, Barber Shop Window, Armbar Apparel, and more. But, I could safe to say, they don't.

Why do I don't like CelebVM? Well for starters, I mention in a blog last year that they were charging to get a video message from two pro wrestlers about $90 ($50 for one of them and $40 for the other). I felt why would people waste that money when they could buy tees of their favorite. But, that's one of the options. Other is go meet them! Yes, spend it on that! See, people are so lazy to do that, because they don't know where to go!

I am saying to you, Stay away from CelebVM! They want your money! Believe me on this. CelebVM followed me for no reason on twitter and I reported them and block them. I don't know what they want from me? By the way, you are going to ask me if anyone who is doing it? Well look who I follow and compare it to CelebVM's list. I will tell you that you won't see Tim Donst nor Chris Hero nor Benjamin Boone nor Santana Garrett do it, because no one tweet about it and mostly Chris runs seminars and he still has his consulting, Next Level. Plus, if Chris Hero and Colt Cabana wins the GHC Tag Titles from Lance Hoyt and Harry "Davey Boy" Smith in 19 days, I am sure they will be paid well.

If you want to help me out on replacing my laptop, read my other blog entries, send me a tip via Changetip, buy something from my redbubble store, or whatever! As long as this helps me, I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment