Saturday, April 23, 2016

Chris Hero is verified on Twitter!

So, I am very happy about this! If you read my blog entry title, it is so true! I did not realized about it until last night, when Chris tweeted to Mojo Rawley. In fact, here is a screencap to prove, I AM NOT JOKING AROUND!


Yeah, that's from my iPad Mini 2. Busted!

Why does Chris should be verified?

Well, I am going to list it:

  1. He has been on WWE NXT, but, as Kassius Ohno, but, the icon is still him, which it was when he was wrestling on a NXT show, but, someone made that for him. I should talk to him to change his icon. But, that's up to him.
  2. He has been on Japanese TV: Yes, I think that should count too. Chris has been wrestling on TV when he was wrestling with Pro Wrestling NOAH.
  3. He has been ROH TV before Comet: When ROH was on HD Net, he did wrestle with Claudio Castagnoli as the Kings of Wrestling, but, before the reunion, Chris was managed by the late Larry Sweeney. Chris last wrestled on ROH TV was before the Comet move, that it was in 2014.
  4. He has been part of a weird movie that was made by Max Landis on Triple H: Don't ask me about that one. I could not stomach that one in, but, my friend Anne can validate that one.
  5. He has done a commercial: An Italian twitter user tweeted a video of a gem, that it was a commercial of a Italian Fast Food called Valburger. In the commercial, there is a video of Chris wrestling against an opponent in front of fans, mostly young ones. The next scene is a boy walking home from school, when he is confronted by three boys, who is about to bully the boy. The boy tries to scare the the trio of boys who is about to bully the boy, and they ran, but, it was not the boy scares the trio. It was revealed from the camera, that the trio of boys ran away, because Chris was behind the boy! In the end, Chris and the boy hang out. The commercial finishes with Chris speaking in Italian. 
I came up with five reasons. 

Do you have other reasons why? Rumors do not count. Sorry.

Now if Facebook and Instagram can do the same. Also, YouTube should restore his account.

Yes, I do slay!

That is not what I mean by!

Err...

Lindsie Starr

Follow me on twitter @MsLindsieStarr
Follow me on Instagram: Lindsie_Starr

Facebook page will be coming soon...I do have Facebook accounts, but, it is personal. One is really personal and the other is twitter personal. If you want to be part of my list of friends, follow me on twitter and interact with me and we will see from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment