Friday, April 8, 2016

Please do not disrespect the wrestlers by calling them a name that is offensive or say anything is offensive

I am so going to hate myself for this, but, it was brought to my attention after being shock by CZW star, David Starr (We are not related in anyway) after he like my tweet about a week ago from the CZW Welcome to the Combat Zone, that David was indeed very upset, due to the fact a fan was being so rude to him. I don't know what it was, but, it was something that have to do with him being Jewish.

For those who are trying to understand the difference between the two of us, I, Lindsie Starr, who took the last name Starr as an alias, is Christian, though, I took it because the first person came to my mind was the vegan wrestler, Austin Aries, who was at that time in TNA Wrestling wrestled in late 2006 to early 2007 as Austin Starr. David is Jewish. He is after I read a note that was pinned to his Twitter account (@TheProductDS). I gain more information about what happened when I got onto the CZW YouTube Channel. It seems that some fan cross the line and said something offensive, which David gets on the mic and fired back. This happened the weekend before the WWNLive Shows, which it was the CZW iPPV, Proving Grounds. I found out more that when David was overseas to wrestle, he visit a concentration camp. He was not happy for someone to say something derogatory towards him. David does not like it when someone have to say something offensive because he's a heel, it would help the show, but it is not.

I have to agree with David. It's not really nice at all. Believe me on this, last year, I made a blog about a twitter user who bitch about attending a PWG show, because of her husband and made fun of the fans and Chris Hero. I got really angry about it. Because of that, I took screencaps of her offensive tweets and then reported and block her. Sure it's not a good thing, but, really? She actually should be humiliated because she thinks it is okay to humiliate people she don't know of. Believe me, there is a line between being respectful and being disrespectful and that bitch cross it. I am sure the husband was embarrassed.

For those who want to read about my blog, here is the link: http://misslindsie.blogspot.com/2015/08/dont-you-dare-really-angry-wrestling.html

Also, here is my tweet from last week:

Also, here is the video:

  



However, wrestlers are like you and me everyday. They are not like gods or anything. They even were bullied. Why I am I saying this? Well, Alpha-1 Wrestling, a Canadian wrestling promotion, made a video about some of their talent and staff being bullied in their youth and they are campaigning to stop bullying. Watch the video:


If you are wondering, yes, that's Ethan Page's voice you are hearing. He is one of the owners of Alpha-1 Wrestling.

So, believe me, if you are angry and making mean comments to the wrestlers because of you being a bully, talk to someone about it.

Thanks for reading my blog!

Lindsie Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment