Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Fresh Start of Favorites (Posted on Triond on April 17th, 2011)


This is a poem that I created last year in order of dedicated to a few new favorite WWE wrestlers as much of reliving the old. More detail of the poem is below.
A fresh start of favorites
A fresh start of favorites
Two years ago,
My favorite wrestler,
Lance Cade was released.
A year ago,
Another of my favorite wrestler,
Candice Michelle was release as well.
I felt so sad.
I followed them through online,
And this is what happened to them now.
In May of this year,
Candice gave birth to a baby girl,
Named,
AkiAnne Rose.
In August of this year,
Lance died,
From heart failure.
It was a hard blow,
From father time,
And the Angel of Death to me.
But,
Now I am with a fresh start.
A new favorite wrestler shined already.
He is wrestling as Wade Barrett.
He is from England,
But resides right now in Florida.
He is very handsome.
His role in wrestling,
Is being the leader of a evil group,
And he is the number one contender,
For a heavyweight championship,
That Randy Orton has.
Another wrestler,
I am hoping to see her real soon.
Her name is AJ Lee.
She is spunky,
But got real skills.
She is also nice.
My friend Reggie,
Likes her!
End

No comments:

Post a Comment