Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lance Cade Pass away (Posted on August 13th, 2010 on the now defunct WWE Universe website)

Friday, August 13, 2010, 03:53 PM EST [General]


Hello there,
If you read on wwe.com, then it's true. Lance Cade pass away this morning due to heart failure. I give my deepest condolence to his daughters. Lance was one of my favorite wrestlers during 2007 and he was the best tag team champion with Trevor Murdoch. I was hoping one day he would be a Intercontinental Champion and WWE Champion. Now, I'll never have the chance to see that from him. It's really sucks and I really am going to miss him. He will be my Angelic Cowboy.
Everyone on twitter is mention of him, including the WWE Superstars and Divas who knew him.
Miss Lindsie


This took place a year ago, I was stunned after I saw two tweets from Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore. Matt was being sentimental and he posted a cropped photo of him, Lance, and Matt's brother, Jeff. As for Shannon, he had nothing much to say after that tweet. I read on wrestling news websites and read more tweets on twitter, including Candice Michelle, who worked with him in a match back in 2007...well it was against him and the details are really bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment