Friday, January 10, 2014

People should choose what is right and what it's true.

I was thinking about this talk that is on both my twitter timeline and my Facebook account about WWE Network. They mention that WWE is going to give people to pay at least $10USD to get the WWE Network. In reality, it's $10USD more to their cable bill that people are paying $60USD to $100USD or even more, if they have satellite. Now you all know that I am still anti-WWE for their poor excuse of releasing the former Kassius Ohno, now know to everyone as Chris Hero, about they had nothing for him. In my opinion, they had many ways to do to get it, but, it's mostly politics of who is going to back up Chris, which it's a bunch of bull. I know that there are many ways for an ideal to let more fans to know about him, then just know him as not only CM Punk and Antonio Cesaro's pal, but a true wrestler who have been trained by Dory Funk Jr and William Regal. Anyway, back to this situation of WWE Network. I feel like this is going to be a huge mistake, because most people can't afford this, because they need to save money for not only to pay the bills, but also have food for themselves and/or their families. However, their are people are rather see wrestling on their TV, mostly WWE and even TNA Wrestling.

But, what about those who want to see wrestlers who are not on TV? I had to say this, because I got an e-mail from WWNLive.com, which I wanted to watch Chris Hero any time as he is about to be performing this weekend for Evolve, starting tonight as he is in a gauntlet during the weekend, which the first match is against Ricochet (That's tonight), second match (Which it's tomorrow night) against Anthony Nese, and the third match (Which it's Sunday) against his former ally during Chris' time in Chikara, Chuck Taylor. In the e-mail it was explaining about the WWE Network and mostly the upcoming weekend. To the truth, I don't care for the WWE Network. All I care is to see what is going to happen to Chris and hopefully that he wins his matches this weekend. But, what I am saying is that if you want to see decent matches and less storyline, watch Evolve 25, 26, and 27:

WWNLive.com iPPV

But, if you want to see more storyline, less wrestling, you know what to do. Me, I'll wait and see who wins. 

But, that's not all. Yesterday, I was finding out that Mae Young, a true legend of women's wrestling, had pass away, but, only to find out that she's fighting to stay alive, but she is gravely ill. It was due to new reporting that was unclear. I felt that not only I feel stupid, but to those who tweeted about it are embarrassed. I made a statement on twitter about it and I will post it on here. This is what I have to say:


To my friends. I am very livid about news reporting, especially it comes to wrestling. I am not going to be blaming on the subject, but the people who report it. The reason why I am saying this is because someone reported that Mae Young has pass away, but then recanted and says that she is alive, but gravely ill. To the truth, I don't know who is telling the truth. People need to get facts straight. It's like how someone reported and say about the reason why Chris Hero got released from WWE due to his weight. Well, that was a lie. People should ask Chris how he got released. Slam Wrestling reported and ask him on how he got release and he said that they had nothing for him. 

You know that I got livid about WWE's creative works on how to get a great storyline and matches. I knew that they should got the NXT Championship off of Bo Dallas and place it on Chris. That way, I don't feel so stale seeing Bray Wyatt's brother being NXT Champion. I would be very happy seeing Chris being NXT Champion. But, I will have to wait and see if Chris will be facing against Adam Cole for the Ring of Honor World Championship. So, don't get me wrong, but, this is just sad of what's going on.

To the truth, I am livid. I should look and see what Lisa Marie Varon tweeted about this, but she haven't since the night before when she said that everyone should pray for Mae Young. I don't know whose at fault, but, one thing is for sure, no one should play this. Especially to people who want to know, because they are fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment