Saturday, December 13, 2014

AIW Charge it to the Underhills: Eddie Kingston and Tommy Mercer don't earn their match against Chris Hero and Tim Donst

If you have been following me lately, you know that I'm nearly livid, but, I haven't said as much. You see it was announced at Absolute Intense Wrestling Hell on Earth Ten, that Eddie Kingston is wrestling against Chris Hero at their final show, Charge it to the Underhills. Days later it was also announced at Charge it to the Underhills, Tim Donst will be defending the Absolute title against Tommy Mercer. I don't know what is the reason behind it, but, I could. You see I have done some digging about Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero and they have a hatred that has been lasting for quite some time. The last time that I know they wrestled was about five years ago at Ring of Honor Final Battle 2009. Eddie did defeat Chris.

So, is there more of this match for the 26th of December? I don't know and if there is a reason, it will be that Eddie may cut a promo for this explanation.

But, what is going on with the other match?

Tommy Mercer is setting his eyes on the top title of AIW, The Absolute title, who is in the hands of my good friend and seven year in-ring vet, Tim Donst. Now, I don't know if Mercer is after him, because of what happened at AIW WrestleRager 2014 when Donst was on commentary on night 2 and Tommy attack his opponents and Tim curse him out because of what he did or is there more then that? Was the match that Tommy was in got him a title shot? I don't think so. What is the purpose of the match?

Let's hope Tommy can explain it.

I should protest of the matches, because neither Tommy Mercer nor Eddie Kingston hasn't earn it. I feel that the two of them should wrestle and see who earns a title shot. As for Tim Donst and Chris Hero, they both have a score to unsettle since last year when they wrestle. If anyone know about what took place last year at AIW Dead Presidents, then you know that at AIW Charge it to the Underhills should take place instead. But, since Tim Donst has the Absolute title, who know what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment