Monday, August 24, 2015

Google Keywords to my blogs

I want to bring up something that is kinda creeping me out. It is the keywords that people are using to find my blogs. Even though I used some traffic source website to get people to see my blog, somehow there are those who are searching for my blog by using keywords. Mostly I got around 40 plus views of pro wrestler, Austin Aries. As you know, I haven't much spoke about him since last year and what's worse, I don't know if he knows that I exist (My friend Valentyna thinks he does, but, I don't know), despite he is with Thea Trinidad. I don't know why I did said that, but, yeah, I need to get that off of my chest. It is kinda weird to say it, but that's not all.

Someone this week search for Dean Ambrose and Renee Young kissing and it let to one of my blogs, which it's my fan fiction. If anyone thinks that is real, well you need to get off the internet and go outside and play, because my fan fiction is not real. That's why it is called a fan fiction.

I am not crazy, but, I am kinda creep out. If you want to find my blogs, try Google search who I had mention in days. Maybe then I would not see any keywords like Austin Aries or Renee Young.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment