Sunday, August 23, 2015

Smash Wrestling: The mask man of Fourth Gunn

I been thinking about what is going on with Smash Wrestling and I am really kinda mad that a stable called Fourth Gunn has been raising hell to Smash Wrestling and their roster. All I know that so far, the members, Johnny Gargano who is Smash Wrestling Champion, Biff Busick and Drew Gulak are the tag team and consider to be the strong ones, and then the loudmouth, Tarik. But, alas, there is the mystery mask man of Fourth Gunn. It was reveal at the last Smash Wrestling show, Rival Schools, during the main event of Johnny Gargano defending the title against "Hacker" Scotty O'Shea, when, O'Shea was about to end up winning, a mask man came in the ring with the championship and use it on O'Shea to prompt Gargano to win and retain the title. After the match, Fourth Gunn was confronted by Smash Wrestling's finest, led by the legendary of the independent scene, Chris Hero. Of course Fourth Gunn chicken out.

But the mystery is remain, who is the mask man of Fourth Gunn? I am starting to think that this mask man is not a member of the Smash Wrestling roster. Also, I don't think Tarik and Gargano were consider to be members. You see, I was on twitter when I notice one wrestler who post a picture of himself with Busick and Gulak and use a hashtag #FourthGunn. That wrestler is Chuck Taylor. I don't know why, but, when I went to find it, since I saw it before, it was gone, deleted. I was wondering what Chuck was doing. I don't know why he would, but, I am sorta confused. I know what I saw. I told my friends Valentyna and Anne that the mask man is Chuck Taylor!

That is until everything was revealed at Smash Wrestling Super Showdown III. According to my source, Beyond The 3 Count, tweeted my suspicion, the mask man is CHUCK TAYLOR! (See Tweet Here) Also, Smash Wrestling provide the proof that I had to tell my friends: https://twitter.com/smashwrestling/status/635564251554443264

I know I had a feeling about it.

I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment