Monday, September 7, 2015

Don't troll me...

I been trolled today because some punk ass two bit wannabe Jimmy Hart was snooping on my twitter account by using my friend Naomi. I am not going to say who, but it's none of their business. I don't like said individual because of a show that he was on, managing my friend's favorite wrestler before turning to his opponent. Even though they made up on twitter, but, still, I don't like him. He comes onto my twitter account just to fucking troll me because I don't like it that my friend tweet to him, yet I had to express and only her to see it, yet, he did and fucking troll me. I don't want to see his sorry ass because of it. I don't like him. He's on my list along with Austin Aries. So, if you see something about you from me that it's a negative, just fuck off and block me. Don't follow me and attack me, because I will report and block you like I report and block that puta Maria who trolled Valentyna.

Also, that said individual went after me like he was that photo thief, fake artist, fake down syndrom, German bitch. She did the same as he did, but, I blocked her and she tweeted to my friend Domi. No one should done that! So, fuck off!

For those who are reading this and understand what I am saying, I am sorry if I offend you. I don't like it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment