Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My bad, Influenster. My preview of season NINE of The Big Bang Theory

I was on Influenster website and left a dookie of a question (insert laugh)...okay it was more than one. But still... I give you my utmost preview of season nine of the Big Bang Theory on CBS...this is what I put on Influenster:


Who is ready for season NINE? A lot of questions are looming and LEONARD AND PENNY ARE GETTING MARRIED IN LAS VEGAS! *GASP* I know it's too much, but what do you think if Penny and Leonard are happy with their choice and if not would they forget that they did it and do a real wedding with Leonard and Penny's dysfunctional family and their friends Amy, Sheldon, Howard, Bernadette, Raj, and Stuart? 

Before anyone goes gunho on me, Stuart is in the main cast since last season. 

Also, when we last left off season eight final, Amy told Sheldon she wants to take a break from him, yet why Sheldon went to his desk to get a ring out after Amy left. My question is to you, where did Sheldon get the ring from? My guess it could be that Sheldon had it with him and was waiting for the right one or he told his mamma, Mary, that he was going to give Amy the ring. Also what does thing ring means to Sheldon to give to Amy, a promise ring or is it going to be an engagement ring? 

 Also, Howard and Bernadette haven't kick out Stuart ever since Stuart's comic book store was repaired from the fire. Why is it that Howard and Bernadette can't kick out Stuart? Is it because Stuart is making them feel guilty in some kind of act or is it because Howard and Bernadette was told not to by Howard's mother before she left for Florida which she died? I know from Stuart is making Howard and Bernadette feel guilty because he has been left out by Howard and the guys. 

And finally, we left Raj in a unsanctimonious situation as he and Emily were having a picnic before (As Sheldon would say) having coitus in a graveyard as what Emily wanted, despite Raj was spooked about it and tried to dump Emily at the graveyard. Even though, Emily confronted Raj and Raj said that he loves Emily. What cause Raj to change his mind? Did anyone besides me didn't see any much signs of Emily besides what Raj and his friends are thinking that Emily could be a nutcase? 

The Big Bang Theory Season Nine starts on Monday September 21st at 8pm until October 26th. On November 5th it will return to Thursday at 8pm. 

First episode is entitled, "The Matrimonial Momentum" with recurring guest star Laurie Metcalf as Sheldon's mother Mary Cooper. (I take it she's going to talk to Sheldon about Amy) (Credit: The Futon Critic) 

Forget who plays who? Well read on: 
Johnny Galecki as Dr. Leonard Hofstadter 
Jim Parsons as Dr. Sheldon Cooper 
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting as Penny (Hofstadter ???) 
Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz 
Kunal Nayyar as Dr. Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali 
Mayim Bialik as Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler 
Melissa Rauch as Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz
Kevin Sussman as Stuart Bloom

If you were looking for an answer from me if you came from Influenster website, I put the parenthesis Leonard's last name next to Penny's name with question marks, because it could or could not be that last name after the first episode of season nine. Like everyone else, I don't know and I will be watching.

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment