Thursday, October 22, 2015


I need your help. I have this laptop with the H key and J key not working and the warranty is already out. (DAMN YOU QVC~!) Anyway, I need a new one and I am going to look at those laptops that is a touch screen like the one I have, but I need it bend and swerve like the ones that is advertised on tv. I would continued using my RedBubble store:

Or if you want to buy stuff online, I do recommend using Amazon. I believe this won't work if you already a member of Amazon. I believe I could take a certain percent for every purchase you make. 

So, if you want to help me, feel free to do anyone. But, I know you want to use Amazon. Where is it? Look for the banner that says Amazon.

I would look forward to share with you my new laptop. ^_^

div class="alignleft">

No comments:

Post a Comment