Friday, October 16, 2015

Tip me via ChangeTip

Okay, I am going to share this with you. If you like what I tweet, blog, video blog, feel free to tip me by using ChangeTip. ChangeTip is a social payment to those who like a great reason and tip them. If you don't know how to use ChangeTip, read along this example:

Mary is a twitter user who loves ChangeTip. She tip to those who agree about bitcoins. Here is Brian, a blogger who likes bitcoin too, but, he don't understand about ChangeTip. So, Mary sees Brian's blog and going to tip to Brian, but, Mary figures out Brian don't know how. So, Mary show Brian how.

Mary
@MissMaryBitcoin

So, @Briantheblogger, you don't know how to use ChangeTip?

Brian
@Briantheblogger

No, @MissMaryBitcoin. I don't know how. Can you teach me?

Mary
@MissMaryBitcoin

Why yes, I will, @Briantheblogger. In fact, @Changetip send Brian $.50 and a cat gif.

Brian
@Briantheblogger

@MissMaryBitcoin @Changetip huh?

Changetip
@ChangeTip

@Briantheblogger, @MissMaryBitcoin wants to tip you $.50, you can collected here and here is a cat gif.


Brian
@Briantheblogger

Thanks @MissMaryBitcoin.

Mary
@MissMaryBitcoin

Your welcome @Briantheblogger.

So, you can see my example. If you really want to see how it works, watch these videos (And to subscribe the channel!):


Once you understand it, you can start tipping. It's really that good. Just make sure you supply it with bitcoins and the best way to do it is going through, Coinbase. You can join: https://www.coinbase.com/join/bitcoinlady

Well, I will be from now on adding the tip button on upcoming blog entries on here.

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment