Saturday, February 6, 2016

Who is the best tag team partner Chris Hero had?

Note: I work on this a few days after the tournament, but, I did not know how to end it.

I should done this after the Evolve Tag Team Tournament, but, I was so grumpy after finding out that Drew Galloway and Johnny Gargano beat Chris Hero and Tommy End from Thomas Richards, Co Host of the Uncle Mike and Tom Show podcast, on twitter, I was mad. Not to mention Drew is mostly seen on Impact Wrestling and is seen in Scotland's promotion, Insane Championship Wrestling and Johnny Gargano is seen on WWE NXT and mostly around AIW, Smash Wrestling, etc. But, I spoke to my friend Valentyna and I said to her that there should be a five way match between Tommy End, Colt Cabana, JT Dunn, Claudio Castagnoli, and Adam Rose. She agreed.

Before you all going to go crazy on me, why did I mention four other wrestlers with Tommy End, which two of them are on WWE's main roster. Well, they all have in common: tagging with Chris Hero as tag team partner for more then two times. I will set my explanation before you go ape on me.

Claudio Castagnoli (Aka Cesaro. Top left corner): Chris mention on the Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana (Episode 51), that he trained Claudio and I know they are tag partners when Claudio was with Arik Cannon during their early years in Chikara, roughly 11 years ago, but since Cannon left and some crazy of feuds and a stable, plus a reunion in Ring of Honor, Chris and Claudio, the Kings of Wrestling held tag titles. The last time everyone saw them tag on tv was 2011 in ROH and non-tv was in 2012 while they were in WWE wrestling as Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno, taking on the tag team of CM Punk and Seth Rollins (Formally Tyler Black).

Adam Rose (Formally Leo Kruger. Below Claudio): I know this was way before Adam was made it to the main roster, but, when he was wrestling as Leo Kruger, Adam and Chris (as Kassius Ohno) was a really unusual tag team. Usually it was because how Adam was crawling under Chris' legs...um...yeah. Those two were tagging much of 2012 and 2013 TV and non-tv wise, until WWE creative had some plans for both men. I wish they won the NXT Tag Titles.

Colt Cabana (Bottom Left corner): In 2014, Chris and Colt were going to Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH Global Tag League and I don't know if they decided to be a tag team or as some troll would say that they were thrown, which I am sure they did tag before in their early years as was mentioned by Chris on The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana(Episode 51). But the name was an odd choice that I believe it was by NOAH or Colt or Chris came up with, Big in USA, but I am not sure. But, last year was really going well for the two as they did got two tag title shots against Killer Elite Squad ("The Psycho American" Lance Hoyt aka Lance Archer and Harry Smith aka "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith Jr), but failed to pick up the win. I am not sure what will hold for this year for the tag team.

JT Dunn (Next to Colt, middle): Late 2014, Beyond Wrestling was in a mess as JT Dunn and David Starr were going to kill each other because David could not win a match and blame it on Dunn's girlfriend, Kimber Lee. Dunn blames it on David, but for the final Beyond Wrestling show of 2014, saw a tag team was formed, Chris Hero and JT Dunn. By March of last year, a tag team name was created, Death by Elbow. Reason behind it? Both Chris and Dunn use elbows and when destroying David Starr roughly towards the end that was also involved Eddie Kingston. They were tagging until the final 2015 Beyond Wrestling show that somehow Joey Janela was allowed to booked Dunn vs. Chris, which Chris agreed to it. Note: Chris was in Japan for the Pro Wrestling NOAH Winter Navigation 2015/Destiney Show, when he accept Janela's booking. I don't know when we are going to see the last of Death by Elbow in 2016.

Tommy End (Next to JT Dunn. Bottom Right corner): I was in shock that I read in the WWN Alerts e-mails upon the Evolve Tag Team Tournament, during Evolve 53, 54, and 55. My mind was wondering on why they were tagging. I only know that they wrestled against each other in the UK, since their last encounter in 2014. But, after reading tweets from Thomas Richards, Co Host of the Uncle Mike and Tom Show podcast, I feel that I would love to see more of these two and I guess the name would work, Heroes Eventually Die. Chris came up with it, I am sure.

In my thoughts, I would like to see them in a match to see who would be the best, but ban Adam Rose's group and Nattie and Tyson Kidd from ringside and I would like to see it with Chris...okay, maybe not the last part. I know only one can do it: Evolve Wrestling.

But, I don't think that would happen at all.

Lindsie Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment