Monday, March 6, 2017

Benjamin Boone: Pro wrestler and Bachelor hopeful

I have not talk about him unless you check my fan fiction. But, I am really kinda odd about what he is going though as his wrestling gimmick and maybe a new world. Ben Palicki, otherwise known as Benjamin Boone, wants to be on ABC's The Bachelor. Am I happy about it? Not really. But, I will give my support for him. I really like him and ever since I know about his cousin, Adrianne, a tv actress who done Friday Night Lights and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D plus working on an upcoming TV series with the creator of Family Guy and American Dad, Seth MacFarlane, Ben is really have been interesting to me.

I have been seeing the progression that Ben had went through, since he had his hand broken and I wish that he wrestles again with either AAW or AIW since it has been a while since he was in both. I am not sure if he will be because it's possible that Ben could get a tryout from the producers of The Bachelor to be on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette. I don't know if he will, but if he does, he could be boosting himself to be more popular.

I know that no matter what, I still will like the guy. I don't know if I will watch him to see if he will be choose to be a husband for Rachel Lindsay or him to be chosen as the next Bachelor to find a wife.

Right now, I would give the world my fat to see Ben Palicki to wrestles against anyone. I am nuts, but this is me. I would like to see him wrestles at Evolve or PWG in front of the Wrestling Heads crew to see how he go against anyone. I would vouch for him, but it's best for someone who is a male wrestler who sees him in a ring like I do when I can go over the shows that he has done.

I know you have got to be thinking, that I am crazy, but I feel that Ben needs exposure and what if he does not get on the show? Then what?

I am just saying.

I hope for the rest of 2017 is the year, Benjamin Boone is his year to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment