Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Why this Wrestlemania weekend will suck for me!

Before you all get mad at me and tell me about that this Sunday will be great, think twice what this blog is all about. I am letting you know that this weekend will suck for me. Why? Because I have no clue on where Chris Hero and Tim Donst are going to be. Why did I say that? Well, it's because I don't know to be honest. Tim Donst was not announced by CZW for their Best of the Best show and Chris has not said a word or WWE NXT said anything if Chris will be part of the WWE NXT Supershow the night before Wrestlemania.

I wish this was like last year. Yes, last year. Last year, when everyone was in Dallas on one app I use to watch. I paid $60 for that weekend. Yes, $60 for 6 shows, that was $10 per show I paid for. Since Tim was on one show and Chris on three shows and I had two other shows to watch that included Kota Ibushi having revenge on the evil Dr. Cube on the Kaiju Big Battel show and the ladies of Shimmer to wrestle. Despite a few hiccups that I relay to FITE TV, which I don't think they were at fault, but, it could been Comcast, my internet provider or WWN, I was happy.

Now, this year is sad. Tim Donst is not booked on any indy show that is performing in Orlando and I have no clue what Chris Hero is doing. What's worse is that I don't know if Santana Garrett is booked and I wish they booked Ben Boone!

My luck.

I been going through a lot this year and it really sucks!

That's why this weekend will suck for me!

Lindsie

No comments:

Post a Comment